The 720 TAB serves as a starter cut should the breath alcohol concentration (BrAC) in the sample provided be above the legal or preset limit. The 720 TAB can also request repeat samples while the vehicle is in motion to test for alcohol consumption while driving. Should the driver fail a breath test, the result can be relayed via GSM to a control centre and the vehicle will immobilise as soon as the ignition is turned off. The device is equipped with two override functions, giving maximum mobility in an emergency situation and all events, pass or fail, are stored in the unit’s memory.
- Electronic Counter Circumvention Measures (ECCM) to distinguish between mechanically simulated and human breath samples.
- Seamless ,encrypted RF-download of data from vehicle to PC.
- GSM communicator for real-time reporting (optional extra).
- Advanced fuel cell sensing technology.
- TAB hand unit status LED indicates when the system is ready to receive a breath sample (especially useful in extreme operating temperatures).
- TAB task bar indication graphically shows task progress for increased user-friendliness.
- Driver change switch with status LED:
- Gives visual indication when a sample is required or accepted.
- Prompts for driver change and random samples.
- The system is configurable to integrate with fleet management systems.
- The device is fitted with two override functions:
- In emergency situations, a once-off reprogrammable override function can be used to keep the vehicle mobile.
- In the unlikely event of a technical failure, an emergency override PIN code can be issued by the control centre.
- The system is CAN-Bus enabled, dramatically reducing installation time and enhancing the system’s features capability.
- All features are programmable to meet customers, market and judiciary requirements.
- Device comes with user-selectable language options.
- 12/24V connectivity.
- Hygienic, individually wrapped disposable mouthpieces.
Förfrågan om denna produkt